tinder bio checker
sage bridesmaid dresses
geico hr phone number
The mysterious footage released on YouTube conspiracy page thirdphaseofmoon showed a row of identical structures lined up in Antartica on Google Earth. The site was claimed to be located at 75° 0.
Weird News. News gallery. Strange Google Earth images. Share; By. Kate Austin. 11:00, 29 OCT 2013; Updated 12:21, 24 FEB 2016; ... sparking a scare that Google Earth had actually uncovered a. From above, this ultramodern railway station looks like a cat's eye. For larger-than-life architectural finds, nothing beats Google Earth for getting a.
Warning sign near secret Area 51 base in Nevada. A Google Earth user has located satellite images of what appears to be a hidden entrance on a mountain slope that supposedly leads to the most.
4. Plane crash captured on Google Maps. In 2010, an image surfaced online appearing to capture the tragic aftermath of a plane crash site, located at Alameda Point, in California. By all accounts the image appears very compelling; the plane is painted blue and red, with wreckage located all around the plane. 20 Totally Unexpected Google Street View Sightings. For years, Google has been so much more than just a search engine, they also offer a wide range of products and services, all designed to make our life easier. For instance, if you have a Wix website, you can enjoy a personalized business email address. Another helpful tool by the big G is. Here’s another weird satellite pic from Google Maps of some downtown Houston skyscrapers. This effect has become known as the “Escher Effect”, or the “Google Escher Effect”. Land Art near Munich Airport. Land Art or “Earth Art” appearing in a field near the airport in Munich, Germany. KFC space logo. Yum!.
Geocoordinates: 32°46'44.57″N, 96°48'31.17″W. Obviously there are thousands upon thousands of historical events worthy of inclusion in this article. Perhaps we can add supplemental editions over time. Using Google Earth coordinates to view historic events can be entertaining and educational. All images are screenshots from Google Earth. 1. Aircraft Cemetery (32 08'59.96″ N, 110 50'09.03″W) Tucson, Arizona 2. Mysterious drawing in the desert (27°22'50.10″N, 33°37'54.62″E) Governorate of the Red Sea, Egypt 3. Building in the shape of a swastika cross (32°40'34.19″N 117° 9'27.58″W) Coronado, California, USA 4.
Secret and Hidden Places at Google Earth Some Places from all over the world, I found in Google Earth. Here are the coordinates from the secret places for you: Google Pool: 37°25'20.41"N 122° 5'6.00"W. Airplane: 50°12'47.26"N 8°52'7.31"E. Tent: 28°29'43.15"N 81°34'50.07"W. 36 Strange and Funny Google Street View Photos. We wanted to post these awesome Google Street View photos a long time ago, but somehow they got lost along the way. Luckily, I found them while reading Twisted Sifter. We tried our best to find more cool examples of funny Google Street View images. However almost every source was pointing to Jon.
- Past due and current rent beginning April 1, 2020 and up to three months forward rent a maximum of 18 months’ rental assistance
- Past due and current water, sewer, gas, electric and home energy costs such as propane for a maximum of 18 months’ utility assistance
- A one-time $300 stipend for internet expenses so you can use the internet for distance learning, telework, telemedicine and/or to obtain government services
- Relocation expenses such as security deposits, application fees, utility deposit/connection fees
- Eviction Court costs
- Recovery Housing Program fees
So here are 10 interesting places to visit using Google Earth. I provide the coordinates for each location, and you need only plug them into the search box and hit Enter to be taken directly to the spot. ... Top 10 Attractions To Visit For A Weird Tour Of Europe; fact checked by Alex Hanton . Share 845. Tweet. WhatsApp. Pin 3K. Share 3. Email.
veterinary neurologist oregon
cheap apt rent
buick le sabre
2009 hyundai sonata
Geocoordinates: 19°12’12.51″S, 70° 0’29.37″W. 1. Atacama Giant Coordinates. Our last example of mysterious places found on Google Earth is also located in the Atacama desert of Chile. The Atacama Giant is the largest.
mallett solstice for sale
Still, one that has been making the rounds recently is the discovery of supposed pyramids as one of the strange things found in Antarctica, “remnants of an ancient civilization.” The difference is that you can actually see something resembling them on Google Earth (coordinates 79°58’39.25″S 81°57’32.21″W).
lab safety worksheet look at the cartoons and answer the questions concerning lab safety
imdb tv canada
best software engineering bootcamps reddit
willow tree nativity sets
In additoon, a user can also find addresses and coordinates using a mouse or a touch device. ... From strange signboards to spooky locations, Google Maps has produced images that. 13 Man In Trunk. via ViralNova. This may be one of the weirdest images.
4 bedroom house plan
You can also copy the coordinates (N 42° 02.428 W 088° 17.321, for example) from the geocache's webpage and paste them into the search field in Google Earth. The program understands how to interpret the DD MM.MMM format, even with the N, W, and degree symbol.
palm angels t shirt mens
free football stats and predictions
2015 chrysler 300
coconut water coles
shelby county tax assessor
acknowledgement for hotel management project
25) Just another day with the horse-man. maps.google.com. It's amazing how at any time of day, weird things are happening and some of them were captured by Google Maps or Google Street View. Please share these wild and weird things found on Google Maps and Google Street View with your friends and family.
ncaa gymnastics championships
paw print svg
May 24, 2016 at 3:50 pm. Found a plane captured in-air: 38.542243572, -121.804336394 (Plane in Air Found by RGB) mattskeels says. July 15, 2016 at 5:13 pm. 42°11'45.92″N 121°43'30.77″W.
Some of the most popular 'strange' things found on Google Earth are that of agricultural fields or farms. This design definitely resembles something out of Signs, but we can't determine for sure if that's the case. It's definitely weird, but it's also obviously man-made. 7 The Devotion To The Occult Is Real via NY daily news We're just kidding. GOOGLE Earth users have spotted a bizarre "doorway" carved into the Antarctic ice, leading internet sleuths to believe it could be a military base. ... YouTuber MrMBB333 uploaded images of the coordinates 66 36 14 S 99 43 40 E, which he claims show a "dome" lodged over an opening in the ice-shelf. ... The strange opening is clearly visible.
Mysterious “Area 52” in the USA, coordinates 37.401437, -116.86773 © Google Maps “Crosshair” in Nevada (USA), coordinates 37 33 46.95 n, 116 51 1.62 w © Google Maps UFO landed in Romania, coordinates 45 42.